Our immigration team supports businesses of all sizes on a wide range of UK immigration issues. We advise sole representatives and entrepreneurs setting up a business in the UK for the first time in addition to established businesses in the UK who wish to transfer employees from an overseas group company or source the talent of non-EEA nationals for skilled roles.

UK immigration law is complex and the Immigration Rules and accompanying Home Office guidance change frequently. Navigating the UK immigration system can be a difficult and time-consuming process for businesses. Employers also face serious penalties and ramifications if they fail to comply with their legal requirements.

Our immigration specialists will provide you with pragmatic and straightforward advice to guide you and your business through the different immigration routes available and advise you on your legal requirements to make sure you are fully compliant with immigration law.  

Our immigration solicitors are recognised for their clear and practical advice, tailoring their approach to our clients' business goals and personal circumstances.


Sponsor Licencing

As a UK based company currently looking to hire a non-EU Migrant, your organisation will need to go through the process of applying for a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence. This is often a complicated process as you will need to provide specified documentary evidence to demonstrate that your company is genuinely trading and that you have a genuine vacancy that cannot be filled by a settled worker in the UK.  In order to successfully apply for this license you will also need to demonstrate that you had adequate HR methods in place to monitor and track migrant activity.

We provide assistance to companies for successfully registering as a sponsor under the Points-Based System including conducting a full Audit as mandated by UK Visas & Immigration. We also provide support to in-house teams to deal with various complexities in the ever-changing immigration environment.

Points Based Systems (PBS) Applications

We provide a complete range of services for employers in obtaining the following types of visas:-

  • Tier 2 (General) visa
  • Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) visa
  • Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa
  • Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa
  • Tier 5 (Temporary Worker-Charity Worker) visa
  • Tier 5 (Temporary Worker-Creative and Sporting) visa
  • Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) visa
  • Tier 5 (Temporary Worker-International Agreement) visa
  • Tier 5 (Temporary Worker- Religious Worker) visa
  • Tier 5 ( Youth Mobility Scheme) visa
  • Work Visas for Croation Nationals
  • Work Visas for Turkish Nationals


An overseas parent company can send one of their senior employees to the United Kingdom as their Sole Representative in order to establish its subsidiary or register a United Kingdom branch.

The employee must come to the United Kingdom to establish a wholly-owned subsidiary or register a branch for the overseas parent company. It is important to note that the company must currently have no branch, subsidiary, or other representatives in the United Kingdom.