Wills & Trust
Our wills, trusts, and estates solicitors can help you structure your estate in the best way to protect your wealth for the future.
- Wills – drafting your Will to make sure your loved ones get the full benefit of their inheritance
- Estate Planning – reviewing the structure of your assets in your estate to make sure it doesn’t attract unnecessary tax and serves your purposes
- Trust – setting up and administering trusts to ensure your assets are protected and your family are looked after
- Business succession planning – helping you to hand over control of your business interests
- Powers of Attorney – preparing Lasting Power of Attorneys to appoint someone to take care of your decisions if you lose capacity in the future
- Managing financial affairs of elderly or vulnerable clients – we can act on your behalf if you can't manage your affairs yourself or on behalf of a family member.
Our partner-led team is one of the strongest multi-disciplinary teams in the country, covering the breadth of wills, probate, tax, and trust work. We have considerable experience with high-value estates and international wealth and understand the unique challenges this can present.
We can help you protect your assets against future life changes such as divorce, manage your wealth and succession planning across multiple countries, and make sure your estate is structured as tax-efficiently as possible.
We have the capacity to deal with everything in-house. Because we administer wills and trusts as well as draft them, we combine practical knowledge with legal expertise to make planning for your future as efficient as possible.